COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. The promoter is Winthisnewprize.com, a tradename of Rheinkraft Production GmbH, Grünstraße 8, 40212 Düsseldorf, Germany.
3. The competition commences at 10:00 AM AEST on 01-03-2017 and closes at 11:00 PM AEST on 30-09-2017 (Promotion Period).
4. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 15 years and older. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to all terms and conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to this promotion. Employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter.
5. To enter the competition, entrants must, during the Promotion Period, enter their email address on the webpage.
6. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant whom the promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process including but not limited to, techniques designed to avoid payment of call costs or has submitted an entry otherwise than in accordance with these conditions of entry.
7. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. Any costs associated with entering the competition are the entrant’s responsibility.
9. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant. Any form of automated entry using other devices or software is invalid.
10. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Any incorrect details submitted may render the corresponding entry invalid.
11. Only one entry is permitted per mobile telephone number.
12. The prize will be drawn at 10:00 AM AEST on 15-10-2017
13. There will be 5 prizes draw for all States and Territories. The first Eligible Entry drawn from all entries received will winan ASOS voucher valued at $ 100(“Prize”).
14. Total Number of Prizes: 5 prizes for all States and Territories. Total prize value: $ 500.
15. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash, unless the promoter agrees in its sole discretion.
16. If the promoter is unable to supply the nominated prize, the promoter reserves the right, subject to the written directions of any competent authority, to supply another prize of greater or equal value.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason whatsoever a prize winner does not claim their prize or an element of their prize by 22-1-2018 then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other prize will be awarded in lieu of that prize.
18. All entries become the property of the promoter. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for entries not received by the promoter. Entries will be deemed invalid if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
19. The stated prize value is the recommended retail value (including GST) in Australia as provided by the supplier and is correct at the time of printing. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize. The promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
20. Each valid entry has an equal probability of winning.
21. Winners will be notified within two days of winning the prize in writing via email and their names will be published on 23-10-2017 on http://winthisnewprize.com/AU/winner/winners.
22. If any winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on their behalf.
23. If necessary, a draw will be conducted to distribute any unclaimed prizes at the office of Rheinkraft Production GmbH on 23-01-2018 to any directions given by any relevant authority. Winners drawn in the draw will be notified in writing within two days of the draw and their names will be published in The Australian on 06-02-2018 and http://winthisnewprize.com/AU/winner/winners.
24. Any costs associated with entering the competition and accessing the website are the responsibility of the entrant.
25. The promoter assumes no responsibility for, and the entrant releases the promoter from responsibility for, any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property (including computer systems and servers) as a result of the entrant’s participation in this promotion or the conduct of the promotion generally or as a direct or indirect result of an entrant’s error, any technical problem of any kind including communications or network failure, unauthorised access to, transferring or theft of data, whether caused by the entrant or associated with the equipment or programming used in the conduct of this promotion. If, because of any such problem, this promotion is not able to be conducted as planned and/or the promotion’s administration, security, fairness or integrity are compromised or affected, the promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant Department) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or disqualify any entrant involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion in any way.
26. These terms and conditions do not, nor do they purport to, limit, exclude or modify any non-excludable statutory guarantees provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), or any other warranties (whether express or implied) under any state or federal legislation which cannot be excluded.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
28. To the fullest extent permitted by law and without limiting any other conditions of entry, the promoter may, in its discretion, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority. All entrants participating in the promotion at the point of termination, modification or suspension of the promotion will be notified by the promoter in writing. In the event of modification or suspension of the promotion, the entrant may choose to terminate their participation in the promotion at no cost.